Monday, September 12, 2011

Ray Jack3d Does GQ

Washington D.C.--The bitter rivalry between I Think I'm Gay and I Know Your Gay seems to be growing by the second.  It seems that Asian Sex Gazette isn't the only thing I Know Your Gay owner John Vandendriessche reads. He apparently also peruses GQ magazine -- at least the September issue with I Think I'm Gays owner Ray Jack on the cover.

Vandendriessceh didn't pass along his evaluation of the cover, which showed Jack dressed in a green V-neck sweater and herringbone slacks, but he expressed disdain for one of the inside pictures of Ray.
The much-discussed GQ issue with Ray Jack on the cover is out, and the I Know Your Gay owner has plenty to say about it.
"Look at this, that's embarrassing," Vandendriessche said while speaking on his weekly radio show on ESPN D.C. "Page 94 of this GQ thing here, that's so Twinky." Vandendriessche was later fined for an undisclosed amount by newly appointed Commissioner Ning.  Sources say the fine will probably go towards covering the leagues legal fees in the You Cant See Me dues dilenquency dispute.

The photo to which Vandendriessche was referring shows Jack, dressed in white pants, a black tank top and holding a Gucci fur-lined coat over his shoulder. Don't think that Vandendriessche, who has never won anything in the London Silly Nathans League to deserve a cover, was talking out of jealousy. GQ cover shoots just aren't his style.

"I like my anonymity. I like my privacy," Vandendriessche said. "I like being able to not be in the public eye so when my team finishes in last the fans wont know it was I who decided drafted two kickers and currently have none through bonehead GM moves."  Easy to do when your not GM/Power Ranker of the Year.

Is the GQ spread as "twinky" as Vandendriessche says.  You decide.






No comments:

Post a Comment